Our cloud just got bigger!
Our E-mail service has been updated to provide our users with a more powerful E-mail experience. During the coming days, some users will experience down time when accessing their E-mail inbox through webmail and IMAP or POP3. However your incoming E-mails will not be lost they will be received on your account waiting for you to access them using the new settings.
Who will be affected by this service update?
- Users accessing their E-mail using webmail.greens247.com
- Users that have their incoming & outgoing mail server settings pointing to mx.greens247.com or mail.greens247.com or IP 126.96.36.199
What to do from your side?
You will be required to change some settings on your phone, laptop, or PC.
Your password and E-mail address will remain the same.
- Outgoing Server: mail.yourdomain.com
SMTP port: 2599
- Incoming Server: mail.yourdomain.com
If you are using IMAP port: 993
If you are using POP3 port: 995
- Enable SSL (turn it on)
When to perform these changes to the settings?
- You will be notified using the E-mail address we have on file for your account that your domain is under update and that the service maybe disrupted temporarily. It is very important to keep this E-mail active and make sure it is up to date to receive important notifications about your account.
- When you receive an update notification, start taking your time to update your configuration, so that you may receive E-mails once your domain is updated.
- You will notified once the update has completed and your service is back online to start sending and receiving E-mails using the new configuration settings.
- By the end of January 2018, all accounts will be updated.
- If you have any problems with configuring the new settings contact customer support.
How will the update affect me in the future?
Service update log:
- New webmail interfaces that will be accessed using your own domain example webmail.yourdomain.com
- Accessing your incoming and outgoing mail servers using your own domain name example mail.yourdomain.com
- E-mail security updates, and better spam protection
- cPanel E-mail integration, domain admins managing yourdomain.com will have a more user friendly and better interface for managing E-mail accounts for users of your domain.